Thursday, June 22, 2017

A Muse Studio Sneak Peek Day 3

And I'm back with day 3 of sneak peek week for A Muse Studio.  This also happens to be the last day for peeks, because tomorrow the entire release goes live for your shopping pleasure! YAY!!!  Today we are showing the Dear Friend Stamp Set and the new Paper Tapes...



This card is great for today, because it just so happens to feature both new products!  To create my background I layered strips of the Paper Tape diagonally before die cutting it with the Postage Stamps Die Set.  I had stamped the floral and leaf images from the Dear Friend Set with Grass Pigment Ink and Hibiscus Pigment Ink.  I added some cute Cherry Blossom Sequins, and Creative Candy Pretty Pearls in Sugar.

Make sure you head of to the A Muse Studio Blog for more peeks at these new products, and you might find a giveaway too!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS