Wednesday, June 28, 2017

STAMPlorations Birthday Blog Hop


Woo hoo!  It is time to party my friends!!!  Welcome to Day #3 of this fun Blog Hop with STAMPlorations!  I have only joined the STAMPlorations family within the last year, but I must say that from the moment I joined I felt like I belonged and that I was one of this talented family.  And now I get to celebrate their 4th Birthday by sharing some cards made with a few of the amazing new products that are available now!



For this first card I've used the Star Shaker Balloon Die along with the Balloons and Banners Stamp Set.  I was so excited with I saw this die set and how it work.  I love the intricacy to it, and that it matches the Banners Stamp Set perfectly.


And I have one more card to share with a little more of a masculine feel...


 STAMPlorations has released several new word and die sets and the kudos one seemed perfect for this occasion.  I stamped the sentiment first with versa fine ink onto the cardbase.  Next I stamped it again over the left over star die cut from the first card.  I popped the star up with foam adhesive.  The confetti was first stamped with white pigment ink, and it was gone over with bright colored dye ink.  The frame came from my scrap stash, and I thought it added a nice touch.


Now here is some information for you on prizes and the hop:
* Commenting and linking up ends on Monday, July 3, at 11:55 p.m. Pacific
* Winners will be announced on July 10 in the June Challenges & Hops winners post

Wishlist Link Up Prize:
*Participants must go to stamplorations.com, create an account, and add items to their wishlist. Then they add the link to their wishlist to the Inlinkz on the blog.

Prizes:
  • Three (3) randomly drawn winners from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers blog will each receive a $25 gift certificate to the store
  • One (1) randomly drawn winner from comments left on our Facebook page will win a grab bag consisting of new products worth up to $30
  • One (1) randomly drawn winner from comments left on our Instagram page will win a grab bag consisting of new products worth up to $30
  • Two (2) randomly drawn winners from the Wishlist Link Up will each win the products in their wish list (up to $50 MSRP)

Shopping Info:

  • All new product is 15% off and you can save an additional 20% with my code: STAMPGIRLLISA That's a total of 35% off!!!!!
  • Heartfelt Rose 3x5 stamp set will be included for free with every order of at least $25 (after discounts & GCs are applied and before shipping)

    Head back to the STAMPlorations Blog for the full link list
    Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Hopping/Shopping!!!
    Lisa

23 comments:

Jane said...

Super showcase of that star die, especially pleased to see a masculine card using it.

Mary Holshouser said...

the first card is so fun.
Love how the second leads
your eye off the card.
thanks for sharing some
great cards.

Craftyfield said...

Both are lovely cards!

Sue D said...

So cute with the stars. Love the star shaker.

McStamper said...

What great design ideas. Love the shaker, stars, and colors your used with both cards.

Becca Yahrling said...

Both cards are adorable. I love shakers so I adore the star balloon shaker very much!! But the 2nd card ... that's a technique I'm wanting to try - it's so cool.

Karenladd said...

I love how that patterned border makes it look like the shaker contents are cascading down the front of the card!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the Star Shaker Balloon! Great cards!

Valerija said...

Lovely creations with a beautiful details!

Heidi said...

Love your card designs, and great way to use the star die in different ways!

Waving My Wand said...

What fun cards! Even the hand drawn stitches adds a special touch!

Sheryl said...

Love the kudos over the star!

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

very pretty cards :) the star balloon shaker is adorable and the kudos over the star is so clever ! thanks for sharing.

Fikreta said...

very pretty cards!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Absolutely cute!!!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Loving the CAS style of these cards:)

Lili Sulastri said...

Pretty cards

Karthikha said...

Fun cards :)

D.Ann C said...

Nifty! Gotta have that Kudos stamp!!

Heather said...

These are so fabulous!! I love how you showed the star set in two different ways; great way to stretch your supplies.

Tina Z. said...

both are amazing.

Craftychris said...

Both of these are wonderful! xxx

Vivian Foo said...

Fabulously created! Love love.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS