Wednesday, November 29, 2017

A Muse Studio Release: Hip Hip Hooray!

Hi!  Are you having a good week so far?  I've been having a blast playing with the new A Muse Studio goodies that will be available at the end of this week for you to buy! YAY!!!  Today I am playing with the Hip Hip Hooray Stamp Set, this set is small with two images and a sentiment, but I love finding as many ways as possible to use sets like this for a bigger bang for your buck.


To create this card I started by stamping the cake and cupcake images all over watercolor cardstock to create a fun background.  To color the images in I used my Zig Color Clean Markers and then added water to blend the color out.   For the sentiment I stamped and embossed it with White Embossing powder onto Onyx Cardstock.  I then adhered the panel to the Onyx Cardbase.

Did I mention that this set is your FREE with any $50 purchase?!  Awesome!!!!
Stop by the A Muse Studio Blog for more inspiration, peeks and giveaway details!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS