Saturday, December 23, 2017

The Ton Stamps Challenge #1

Only 2 more sleeps until Christmas! YAY!!!  I just love this time of the year, and all of the fun and anticipation that goes along with it!  And I'm also excited because I finally found a few hours where I just got creative for fun... something I've been needing for quite some time.  I've also been dying to play along with The Ton Stamps Challenges for several months, and each month comes and goes and i just never get around to playing along... but with my few open hours I got my Ton Stamps crafty time on, and I'm here to share them with all of you!  Here is the beautiful inspirational photo that was given on The Ton Stamps Challenge blog...



For my first project I was inspired by the ballerina with what looks like a silver glitter background and lots of white...


I just love all of the fun ways you can change up her classy gown from the Born Classy Stamp set.  I stamped her and added some silver glitter embossing along one side of the dress.  After I colored her in I added the sentiment and adhered the panel to black cardstock.  I then used the sparkles in the stamp set to create a black and white background on the cardbase.

I'll be back with two more takes on this challenge!  I am also linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Party Time
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS