Saturday, August 18, 2018

Foxy Friend with CAS-ual Friday Stamps Release Day 2

And we are onto Day 2 of the amazing CAS-ual Friday Stamps Release, and again I can't say it enough but I LOVE this release!  Today we are sharing our takes on the Foxy Friend Stamp Set.  It is so beautiful!!!  Take a peek at this gift box that I've created...


Isn't he beautiful?!?!?!  I LOVE all of the details on his fur... you can literally just stamp this image, and not even color it in and it still looks gorgeous!  For my box I used a mix of Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a paintbrush.  I then layered my watercolor panel up with glitter and Crafters Companion Luxury Cardstock, tied a twine bow and ta-da!


This beautiful set, along with the rest of the new release, are available now!  So hurry and grab your favorites before they sell out!  And don't forget my discount code:



Happy Shopping/Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Cindy Holmes said...

LOVELY coloring and colors chosen on this card! The Fox is absolutely gorgeous looking!

Sue D said...

So pretty--I like your coloring.

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Lisa, this card is simply gorgeous and your coloring on that sweet little fox is amazing!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS