Friday, August 10, 2018

Turtley Great with Gerda Steiner Designs

I'm so excited to be back on the Gerda Steiner Designs blog sharing a sweet shaker card with all of you that uses the Turtley Great Stamp Set.  I know you have all been introduced to these adorable new guys, and now it's my turn to show you just how fun this set can be...


To create this card I started by diecutting and adding the shaker element to the cardbase.  I then stamped my sentiment along one of the diagonals.  The turtle and snail were stamped and colored on separate cardstock with Spectrum Noir Markers.  I then cut them out and added them to the front of my card.  A few rhinestones later and my card was complete!

Such an easy card to create, and one that will wow the recipient!  Win win!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

PS - I know this set is sold out at the moment, but you can add your email address and they will let you know when it's back in!  Plus you can check out the other new sets that are just as cute!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS