Hello everyone! I am super excited to share with all of you the exciting news I received from Missy over at Quick Chick Designs yesterday... she gave me a stylish blog award!
As a recipient of this award I have to tell 8 things about myself and then pass the award on to eight other blogs that you find very "stylish"! So please stick around and visit Missy's page as well as the other blogs that I have choosen for the award.
Eight things about me:
1. I'm currently pregnant with baby number two due in March, woo hoo! And I have a wonderful little two year old who is too smart for his own good!
2. I started scrapbooking the year after I got out of college. (2006)
3. I received my first Cricut Personal Cutter for Christmas of 2006, and I just received my Expression this past Christmas!
4. I love all things that glitter, shine, sparkle, dazzle... oh I could keep going forever on this one, hehehe!
5. I love going on trips and want to go on a Disney Cruise sooooo badly when my second one is old enough!
6. I graduated from the University of Dayton in 2005 with a degree in Music Therapy, although I'm a stay at home mom now (and loving it!) I always know I can go back to work later.
7. I love Martha Stewart's Magazines, Crafts and Recipees, and secretly wish I could have her organizational skills!
8. I have one adorable doggy and two very individualized cats ( but aren't they always?)
Thank you again so much to Missy from Quick Chick Designs!!!
And here are my nominees for the stylish blog award...
Amanda's Crafts and More
Getting Cricky with K Andrew
Live Laugh Scrap
My Scrappy Journey
Patty's Crafty Spot
Please check out their pages too! They are all super talented and creative!
Thank you and Happy Crafting!