Friday, January 21, 2011

Two Page Layouts

Hello everyone!  I first want to thank all of my followers for inspiring me to keep sharing my work, my responses from all of you have def. made me feel welcome!  Now onto some two page layouts that I wanted to share with you that I have been working on as of late...


For these two pages I used my Basic Bootcamp Cartridge for the letters, except for the letter B which I used a chipboard to make the title stand out more against the busy background paper that I bordered through the middle of the pages.  Since the "stars" paper was double sided I cut two more strips out and flipped over to the blue color and used my EK success paper trim punch.






I used my Cuttin' Up Cartridge for the title of these two pages and my Create a Critter Cartridge for the second page animals ( I LOVE this cartridge I think I only say that million times a week hehehe!).  I also added some paw print stickers going across the middle of the pages for an added touch.

I appologize for the glare on some of the pictures, I was in a bit of a rush today!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS