Friday, November 4, 2011

DT post - Flip Card

Hello everyone!!! Today I am sharing a card I made for this weeks DT challenge - to make a flip card!  This is the first time I have every made one, and I think it's growing on me.  I am not very good using an exacto knife ( actually it was my hubbys hehehe! Thanks Brian! ), so it took a little practice for me to cut the middle part right.  I do love the way it swings when you open it up, so I might have to make more of these in the future...




Materials Used:
Recollection Stamp set
Green Ink from Memories
Christmas Cartridge
Red Stickles
Martha Stewart branch punch
Paper from scraps

Thank you so much and have a great day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

June Houck said...

Nicely done, Lisa! I've only tried this once before also; I am not too adept with an xacto knife ;)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful work, thanks for sharing.
Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is having a giveaway, we have 4 prizes this month, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

eeb said...

One of my favorite cards.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS