Sunday, November 6, 2011

Over the Edge CAS Challenge Card

Hello everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I made for CAS-ual Friday's Challenge - Over the edge!  I loved this challenge, so make sure you stop by to see what the others have made!



Materials Used:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut
Flowers and button from my stash
Twine from the Twinery
Paper from DCWV Linen stack
House of Mouse Stamp
Watercolor pencils
Distressed around the image with a nail file
Shiny brown cardstock from my scraps

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me some sweet comments!!!

6 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card. Those mice are so cute. Love the little polka dot banner on the bottom.

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card...
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

This came out very nice . Very simple and elegant.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Karen B. said...

What a beautiful card, perfect color choices for the season too. Thanks so much for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Darling!
Thanks for playing at Cas-ual Fridays!
Laura

Virginia L. said...

Sorry that I missed seeing this earlier! I love the colors and that banner details peeking out!! Lovely work, my friend!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS