Thursday, November 3, 2011

Exciting News.... And a Birthday Card Challenge!

Hello everyone! First, I would like to start off by thanking all of you who voted for me on the craft-e-corner's Halloween Crafting Contest!  I am beyond thrilled that I won with all of your support, so thank you again!  You can see my full entry post here.

Now onto today's post which is a birthday card I made for the Birthday Sundaes Challenge- use a birthday sentiment on the front of your card...

(Sorry this pic. didn't turn out very well so the sentiment is hard to read! )


Materials Used:
Stampin' Up! Ink Close to Cocoa
Stampin' Up! circle stamp
Imaginisce Snag em stamp (sentiment with a birthday gift in the middle )
Twine from the Twinery
Jolee's Iron On Bling
I-Rock Tool
Kraft Cardstock and patterned paper from scraps

Thank you so very much for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!  Be on the look out for my next Becky's Sweet Creations DT post!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Beckie said...

Super card. Love the colors together.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Karen said...

Hi Lisa thanks for linking up to Birthday Sundaes great design love the way you use the twine to anchor the center circle and the stamped circles and the little gems bring the whole card togehter!

girlia said...

Great job and Congrats on your win!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS