Monday, December 17, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge

Hi!  I'm popping in with a sweet CAS card today based on the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: scoring and for Simon Says Favorites Challenge, because I am using one of my favorite Penny Black cling stamp.






Supplies Used:
Stamp: Penny Black (mittens and sentiment) Hero Arts (heart)
Ink: Memento,Versamagic and PTI
Scotch Quick Dry Glue
Chunky Glitter
MS scoreboard
Sticky doos

I love how CAS this card is and the soft touch the framing of the score-marks adds, thank you for stopping by today and taking the time to leave me some thoughts!
Merry Christmas and Happy Crafting!
Lisa


9 comments:

Georgiana said...

I love CAS, but can't get myself to make one. The scored lines in the corners are a nice touch.

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Chan said...

Ooh! Love the scored corners and the glitter you added to the mittens!! :D Hugs!

Sarah J. Moerman said...

What a sweet card! I love hearts in the mittens! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Sudha said...

Pretty lovely creation.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Virginia L. said...

GREAT idea to use the scorelines as frames!! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

Deb said...

Love those score lines in the corners! A perfect addition to your already wonderful CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karen said...

love it!!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

Lynn said...

such sweet little mittens...an adorable card. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

Adorable! I love your scored corners :) Thanks for having some fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS