Friday, December 21, 2012

Make It Shine....

I just love the title of the recent Lawnscaping Challenge: Make It Shine... as soon as I saw it I thought Oh yes I will!  I made a special thank you card for another crafting friend/idol I have gained on here so I won't leave names, but I hope she likes it!



  


Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Ink: Memories - Black and PTI
Glitter: MS
Glue Pen
Stickles
SmoochGlitz: Clear Snap
Rhinestones: Recollections

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Merry Christmas and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty! Love all the shimmer on your butterfly.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Laurel Beard said...

What a gorgeous butterfly! My goodness, look at that sparkle. Fantastic!

Thank you so much for making it shine with us Lawnscaping gals!

Lynnette said...

This is sparkly goodness. It's so pretty!!

Chan said...

I'm totally WOWED by your glittery butterfly, Lisa -- what a stunner!! This is such a pretty and sweet card, too!
Lots of holiday hugs!! :D

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So beautiful!! LOVE your glittery butterfly! Thanks so much for playing along with the Make it Shine challenge at Lawnscaping! Merry Christmas hugs, Karin

Christiana said...

Super sparkly! A great take on our challenge. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS