Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lawnscaping WInter Challenge Take 2

So I wanted to try my hand at the Lawnscaping Challenge again and this time my new technique was the quilting look... it takes a little time and work to put together, but with more practice I think I could really have fun with the quilt look on more projects...

(it's also a mini! eek!)

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Echo Park
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Ink: Memento (brown) and Distress Ink (peacock)
Colored Pencils
Stickles
String: Lawn Fawn
Sticky-doos

I'm also entering this into the Paper Issues: Fawning Over You

Thank you all again for stopping by and for those of you who make my day by leaving me comments I really appreciate it!  Don't forget about my BIG giveaway coming up so check back this Friday hint hint!!!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super cute...love that fox!

Thanks for playing with us at Paper Issues!

MS said...

Love that quilting technique! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

jenn shurkus said...

love the patterned background :) i used the fox too! thank you for playing a long with at lawnscaping!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS