Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sketchabilities layout to share

Hello and Happy Sunday to all of you!  I am squeezing in a quick post today to share this layout that I have made based on the Sketchabilities #83 sketch:


And I created this:




Supplies Used:
Silver Cardstock: DCWV
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny
Rhinestones: Recollections ( all done by hand too I might add hehehe)
Button: Bazill
Stamps: BoBunny (pennants)
Watermark Ink
Silver Embossing Powder
Pebbles Dots (black sparkly in the lower right hand corner)
Sticker: Creative Memories

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful start to your week! PS: If you notice I'm really close to my 500th post, my blogaversary, and my turning 29 again birthday so make sure you stop by on Friday for a giveaway chance!!!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

yyam said...

Ooooh...so sweet! Love the banners and that adorable baby! :)

cat123 said...

lovely take of the sketch. Thanks for playing with us on Sketchabilities !!!

Sandra said...

oh wow i love the banner!! nice page! Thanks for playing with us at sketchabilities!

lillyinheaven said...

Such an adorable take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilities! Anja

Unknown said...

Super cute layout! :) Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS