Friday, February 13, 2015

Love... A Mainly Pink Layout

Hi!  Today you can find me on the SweetStamps.com Blog, where I am also sharing this layout with a few more details...


Supplies Used:
 Love Word Accent W002
 Piccolo F104 Classy Circle Frames pack of 2
 Enamel Embossing Powder Fluid
 Enamel EP CRANBERRY WINE
 Cherub Hearts Die 30008
 Distress Spray Stain BRUSHED PEWTER
 Fine Detail EP FANTASY WHITE

I love playing with the Piccolo and Globecraft accents, especially with my enamel embossing powders!  This layout was a quick one to put together.  I used some stencils and misting, some layering of patterned paper, diecutting, embossing, and stickers!  And it's totally pink and girly for me and my girl!

I was inspired by The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge to go all pink, and love it!
And also the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Red + Pink 
and in the Scrappy Friends Word Challenge

If you are up for more challenges make sure you join in the SweetStamps.com Challenge: Pink, White and One other color

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous Valentine's Weekend!!!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

PS - I did not forget about my Birthday surprise giveaway, I just haven't had the time to do it... so look for it at the beginning of next week, and thank you again for sharing with me and taking the time to visit!

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fabulous page Lisa - just gorgeous! You have won my little giveaway, please send me an email when you have a moment :)

Donna K said...

this is just great, lisa. i adore the photos you share. your little people are just darling and your daughter has the sweetest cheeks i think i've ever seen! great papers and color choices here...so much detail and yet the photo is the main focus. great job!

*Vicki* said...

Really adorable Lisa!! Love the sparkly pink "love" word and your mix of papers go so nicely here!

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful layout!! Love the pink and the circle with the heart!!

Samantha Mann said...

Oh my goodness! What a perfectly pink layout!!! I love it so much!! Awesome layers! And awesome embellishing! So cool!!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What an absolutely charming layout! It made me smile and what a treasure that photo is! Cuddly little ones are the best! I also really like how you had a soft background color and then paired it with all of those bright whimsical elements. The mix of patterned paper was just perfect and I like the bits of bling. Wonderful work and I'm so glad you shared it with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Donna B. said...

What a pretty layout! I love those Amy Tan papers you used, one of all time favorite collections. Thanks so much for playing at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

Kelly said...

Super sweet layout and fabulous layering and use of embellishments! Thanks for playing along in my Scrappy Friends word challenge! :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

You always inspire me with your pages- Love the darling pics you share and love your layout!

Melanie said...

Beautiful project! Thanks for playing along with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

Lynn K said...

Great project!! Thanks for joining us in this month's Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

Rachel said...

beautiful page, lisa! i love it! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS