Thursday, March 5, 2015

Feeling Lucky?

Hi!  I'm popping in with a fun card I have created for two challenges... Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Just a Hint of Green, and the other challenge is a newbie: Sparkle and Shine...


and here is what I created...



I started with a rectangle and adding distress ink in Mowed Lawn from the inside to the outer edges ( fairly opposite from how I normally apply distress ink, but I wanted the concentration of color to be in the middle).  For a little discoloration I added some splashes of gold spray mist.  I then diecut the word lucky three times down the middle and left them in-tacked.  I then took it a step further and diecut one side with the Pretty Pink Posh's stitched borders 1 die.  To finish the card I masked and stamped the word die, and finally added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh up the side.

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

So fabulous Lisa!! Love the die cut inlay there!! :) Hoping to play if I have time for this!! LOL!

Yuki said...

Such a fun card! Love the inlaid die cutting and the curved border goes perfectly! Thank you for playing along with the Sparkle & Shine Challenge! :)

Meihsia Liu said...

Love the beautiful green color scheme on your card.Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Vanessa said...

Beautiful card! I love how you created that green background! Thank you for playing with us at Sparkle & Shine!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS