Monday, March 9, 2015

Loving Pink Fresh Studios at Nani Ke Ola

*This is my second post for today!  Scroll down for a blue buffalo, I'm not kidding!
Hello!  Today I am sharing this layout here and on the Nani Ke Ola Blog!  Finally I was able to get my hands on some of the new products available at the Nani Ke Ola Scrapbooking Store and I was tickled pink to find the Pink Fresh Studio's newest collection there.  I ordered all of it, and double on lots of it hehehe!  So with that said let's get on to the first layout I have created with it...



Supplies Used:
Pink Fresh Studios Up in the Clouds Collection
Prima Marketing Color Bloom Spray: Empress Gold

To create this layout I started by spritzing my page with Prima Marketing Embress Gold Color Bloom Spray.  These sprays are fabulous!  They come in a nice sized bottle and have a nozzle stopper so no accidental sprays can happen.  ( This is really wonderful for us Mommies who have wandering hands around, hehehe! )  I love how bright this gold is and how perfectly it matched the Gold foil in the Up in the Clouds Collection.  I then added some layering behind the larger of the two photos and embellished with the foil die cuts.  You will also find a tiny strip of washi tape in the lower right hand corner which helps keep your eyes moving in a downward diagonal direction.

This layout was also inspired by the Scrap Our Stash Challenge #24 : Stencil - (S) - smile and spray (T) - tape more specifically washi tape (E) - Enamel Dot (N) - numbers in my journaling I say 2nd Birthday Photos (C) - circles hidden behind top photo (I) - Ink (L) - the word LOVE

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will get a chance to check out the new products available in the Nani Ke Ola Store!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such precious photos!! :) Really stunning layout and I love the pinks!

jessica said...

What a super AWESOME LO Lisa!! Your little girl is so adorable!!!!!

Responding to your question...I LOVE my MISTI!!!!!!! Message me on FB if you have any questions :)

Leslie Germain said...

Such a sweet layout and pictures! Love the pink!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS