Friday, March 6, 2015

I love Springtime...

Hello!  Today is my day up on the SweetStamps.com blog, and I am sharing another card that is helping getting through these winter blues and thinking of flowers to come...


Supplies:
Springtime Doodles Clear Stamp Set SS4412
 COPIC Sketch Marker
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
 Wink of Stella Brush Marker
 Shades™ Ink Spots ROBYN'S PRETTY PALETTE

This is a very clean and simple card, but I love the results of cutting the heart image in half and stamping the sentiment in between it.  I added some color with Copics and by stamping the sentiment in a purple ink.

I am entering this into the Marker Pop Challenge: Brights
and in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Girly/Femine

Hope to see you join in the SweetStamps.com challenge this week: Girly!  All products are welcome to win a $10 gc yay!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Donna K said...

Simply beautiful, Lisa!!

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous CAS for Spring Lisa! :)

jessica said...

What a beautiful card! I LOVE the stamp!!!!

Maire Gamber said...

How creative. I love the clean and simple look - Gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us for our MarkerPOP Challenge :D Marie

jenn shurkus said...

i love springtime too and can't wait until it's here!!! ;) beautiful card :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS