Thursday, July 2, 2015

Guesting with Butterfly Reflections Ink

Hello!  Today I have the pleasure of guesting with Butterfly Reflections Ink, yayness!!!!  It is so exciting because the lovely Vanessa has so many amazing and wonderful new products in her store that you MUST check out...


You know this peek has you dying to see more!  So make sure you stop by the Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog for all the yummy details on the products I have used!


To create this card I started by stamping my little critters, coloring them in and fussy cutting them out.  Next I created my shaker element with distress inks, Lawn Fawn Dies, stamping and sequins.

I am also linking this up to the Virginia's View Challenge: 100% Stamping
and in the Marker Pop Anything Goes Challenge

And just for fun I'm going to share some of my favorite products in her store at this time:

This wooden stamp set

This Lace Background Stamp Set

She has the Clean Color Real Brush Markers as Inviduals!

 Botanical Love Set (sigh)

Summer Sun 6 x 6 Pad

Just to name a few!
Happy Crafting/Shopping!
Lisa

PS - I am part of the affiliate referral for Butterfly Reflections Ink, but all oppinions are my own, and I absolutely love shopping there myself and love their incredible deals as well as customer service.

5 comments:

CraftyTime4U said...

Wow! this card is just adorable! I love your pretty colorful frame and the perfect colored critters! Have a wonderful day Lisa!

Unknown said...

Love, love, LOVE this!! The bright colors are so much fun & adore the shaker and your beautifully colored party animals! Awesome!!

Virginia L. said...

This truly is a PARTY in a card, Lisa! Your craftsmanship is awesome! Love the stamping and use of colors! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “100% Stamped” Challenge!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable!!

jessica said...

What an adorable card!!! LOVE the shaker!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS