Thursday, July 30, 2015

You're Dog-Gone Awesome

Hello!!!  Today I'm sharing a cute clean and simple card with you on The Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog using a newer stamp set by Avery Elle...



Supplies Used:
Stamp: Furry Friends (Avery Elle)
Die: Small Stitched Rectangle Dies (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukeniko)
Copics

I hope you will get a chance to check out the full post of this little guy on their blog and have an amazing day!!!!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

* Please note I am signed up as an affiliate for the Butterfly Reflections Ink Store because I really love the products they carry as well as the amazing customer service, I know you will like them too!

2 comments:

Joni Andaya said...

so cute!

Leslie Germain said...

He is adorable!! Fabulous coloring!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS