Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sending a Little Sunshine

Hello!!!  Today I am sending you all a little sunshine with this super happy card that I've created using the new Neener Neener Stamp Set from The Alley Way Stamps.  I must also mention that this set is the free with any $40 purchase this month, so double score!  Now let's check out my card...


Now this card came together quite easily and on a whim for me.  I'm going to use one of Virginia Lu's words and label this card a pot luck card.  This means I had random things laying on my desk from past projects and I mixed them all together to create this card!  Love it!  Since the distressed hill and frame were already done I then chose to diecut two yellow circles for dimension on my sun and stamped the face on top.  When I first laid this down and stamped my sentiment from the More Than Words Set I felt it looked bare, that's when I decided to add a background with stencils and distress ink to keep the colors cohesive.  I then added the arrow at the last minute and loved it! :)  Hope this card has brought you a smile today!

I am entering this into the Papertake Weekly Challenge: Build it Up

Happy Crafting!  And make sure you stop by The Alley Way Stamps Blog to check out more inspiration!
Lisa

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

I sure do like the stars for the sun's eyes. Super cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super CUTE!!

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty!! Love the sun and the watercolors!!

jessica said...

Such gorgeous colors!!!
This is FAB Lisa!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS