Thursday, January 21, 2016

CAS with STAMPlorations Challenge Reminder

Hello!  Today I am sharing a second card based on the newest challenge on the STAMPloration's Blog which is all about everything Clean and Simple!  This month was the debut of this challenge, and we are back sharing a second round of inspiration and to remind you that you still have time to play along!  You can choose to use the suggested color twist to the challenge or not, which this month happens to be silver...


I used the Wedded Bliss Stamp Set and stamped with a gray Memento Luxe Ink Pad.  I stamped it right in the middle of a die cut square and layered it with foam adhesive onto my trimmed patterned paper.  I added some silver and white twine as well as some clear sequins.

I can not wait to see what you create, you can find the full rules here!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Pink Unicorn said...

I love that pretty background paper and the layout is gorgeous!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS