Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Mix it Up Challenge with Essentials by Ellen

Hello!  So my life was upside down there for a bit with the renovation projects, but the results were totally worth it.  I haven't had a minute to take any pictures of it yet, but as soon as I do I'll share some pictures here :)!  Anywho, today I took a moment to just free my mind and play with a challenge for fun, and when I saw the Mix it Up Challenge with was Essentials by Ellen and MFT I just had to play along...


To create this card I used the Bold Bloom Die from Essentials by Ellen mixed with the LJD Together Forever Stamp Set by MFT Stamps.  Nothing too fancy to explain than some basic die cuts and stamping in the lower right corner.  I then used a mix of Pretty Pink Posh and V's Sweet Ideas Sequins.

I am also linking this up to Paru's Card Making Challenge: New (as this card is for a couples new beginning as husband and wife :) )


Thanks so much for visiting me today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Gorgeous! I sure do like the roses.

jessica said...

This is so beautiful Lisa!!!!

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely beautiful, Lisa! So glad to hear the renovation is (almost) done! Love the striking colors and that pop of silver glitter!

Paru Mahtani said...

So very pretty! Just love the rd roses! I am so happy with your interpretation of the word NEW!Thanks so much for playing Paru's Card Making Challenges! I hope you will stop by to play again in February!

Paru Mahtani said...

Please could you display the challenge logo in your sidebar please?
Also, please tag Paru's Card Making challenges on Facebook and Instagram with PCMCHALLENGES.
Thanks dear

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS