DCWV 12” x 12” Boho Stack
1. Trim selected patterned paper from Boho Stack into 6” x 3” strips.
2. Fold strip in half long ways and trim slits from the middle fold up towards to top. (Leave at least 1” at top )
3. Unfold cut strip and bring the ends together to form a cylinder. Use double-sided adhesive or glue to hold the sides together.
4. Trim a 1/2” x 4 1/2” strip and add adhesive/glue to either end of this strip to the top inside of your lanterns. This will create a handle.
5. Tie paper lanterns with twine or ribbon to create banner.
Aren't the patterns in this stack so chic?! LOVE them! Plus that touch of gold foiling is perfect!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!