To create this card I started with a black panel and stencil. I then went over the stencil with versa mark ink, removed the stencil and used a brush to brush on Gold Perfect Pearls. I layered the panel onto teal card stock on an angle. Next I die cut the Happy from Gold foil paper by DCWV and two layers of it in black. I adhered all of the happy cuts together with the gold on top for dimension. Added this to the front of the card along with some gold sequins. I felt like the inside needed a little love too, so I stamped a sentiment on the inside with black ink and added a strip of the gold foil paper to the bottom.
I hope we will see you join us this week! Here are a few rules to consider when joining:
- Players can link up to 3 CAS cards.
- Players can enter a CAS card with or without the optional color twist.
- Non-STAMPlorations products are OK
- There will be badges for the winner and top picks as voted by the design team
- 1 winner drawn from those who use the color twist will win a $10 gift certificate