Sunday, January 1, 2017

MarkerPoP New Year Challenge!!!


 Happy New Year!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!  I hope this new year brings you everything you wish for and more! I am over on the MarkerPOP Blog today with the other ladies sharing my take on the first MarkerPOP Challenge of the year, woot woot!!!  Take a peek at our inspiration...


And here is what I was inspired to create...



To create this card I started by stamping and embossing the Falling Circles Stamp Set by Neat and Tangled onto grey cardstock.  I then used my Hickory Smoke and Black Soot Distress Marker and just randomly watercolored on some watercolor cardstock, left it to dry before die cutting my city scape.  Finally, I stamped this sentiment from the Altenew Holiday Wishes Stamp Set.  I added a few gold sequins, and ta-da!  A Happy New Year scene.

I can't wait to see your creations linked up.  Remember all products are welcome as long as you use some form of marker that is carried in the store... and trust me there are a lot of markers to choose from hehehe!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh Lisa, your card is so shimmery and beautiful! Happy new year to you!

jessica said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Hope you had a wonderful holiday season!

Your card is just GORGEOUS Lisa!!!!
LOVE the shimmer!!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Such a beautiful card!! Happy 2017!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS