Sunday, January 15, 2017

MarkerPOP Challenge

Hiya!  Today starts a new challenge on the MarkerPOP Blog, and I just love the magical photo we have to inspire you with...



So pretty!  And this is what I was inspired to create...


To create this card I started by diecutting my "starry" sky.  I actually used the My Favorite Things Snowfall Horizontal Die.  When I added some gold cardstock behind it, it worked perfectly as stars.  Next I diecut my grass with the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders Die 1 with a dark green cardstock to play into the night scene.  I then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from the MFT Birthday Bears Stamp Set.  I then stamped the bear and stars onto separate cardstock and colored them in with Copic Markers.  I wanted it to look like the star was lighting up in the bears hands so I used a gradual darker brown on one side of the bear and lighter colors on the side holding the star.  I then added some tickles to the stars for a final touch.


I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!  All products are welcome as long as you use some form of markers carried in the store you're project is welcome!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS