Saturday, May 27, 2017

Foil Meets Sheena Douglas' New Collection: Crafters Companion

Happy weekend!!!  I have a fun and shiny card to share with you today using a mix of Crafters Companion Foil Kits and the new Sheena Douglas Day of the Dead: Butterfly Rose Stamp Set...



I love how beautiful and easy these foil designs are to transfer onto paper!  After trimming, adhering the design, and after adding the foil the rest of the card just fell into place.  I stamped the butterfly image twice and colored them both in with the same Spectrum Noir Markers: PP5, CR8, DR3, OR1, OR10, HB1, LG2, LG4.  The bottom butterfly was cut out in its entirety, while the second butterfly I only cut out the wings.  I layered them onto each other and over the foiled flowers.  The sentiment is from an AMuse Studio Stamp Set Called LabelMaker.  I finished the card off with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers in Clear.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Lisa, this is just gorgeous! I love that dimensional butterfly!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS