Thursday, August 31, 2017

Guest Designer for CardMaker Magazine

Ahhh!!!  I'm so excited, because today I am a Guest Designer on the CardMaker Magazine Blog! Woot Woot!  I LOVE their magazine and have been a subscriber for years.  I've also had the humbling pleasure to be published several times in various issues of their Magazine.  If you are a card maker I highly recommend subscribing to their publication as there are always so many tips, techniques, and inspiring projects for you to check out quarterly.  Here is a peek at what I'm sharing today on the blog, and it's all about thinking outside of your craft room...


Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Love all of the gorgeous metallic shine and shimmer!

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW Lisa, this is a stunner! Well done!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS