Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Cherry Green Now Available at CC

Hello!  Crafters Companion has launched a new stamp line and it is now available called Cherry Green!  I've created a clean and simple card with one of the new stamp sets to share with you for today...


For this card I used the peacock feathers from the Fancy Feathers set.  I love the whispy look of the feathers in this set, and they are quick to color in with Spectrum Noir Markers: BT4, BT5, BT9.  My background was created with a mix of Aqua Markers in Slate, Sepia, and Charcoal.  For a touch of shine I used my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen in Blue Topaz.  I also added a strip of Luxury Gold Cardstock down one side.  I hope you'll get a chance to check them all out on the Crafter's Companion Website!



Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful card! That background is amazing!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS