Tuesday, August 1, 2017

CAS-ual Friday's Sneak Peek Day 1

Hello!  Today's sneak peek for CAS-ual Friday's new release starts off with a real bang if you ask me.  The stamp set we are sharing today is called Flower Case, and I love the sweet letters that are the perfect size for personalizing just about anything!  Take a peek at what I've created...


Isn't it so much fun!  I love that I was able to add my daugter's name right to the front of this card for her. (Not to mention how excited she was when she saw her name on it.)  To create this card I started by stamping the letters in Versamark Ink and embossing them with a glittery purple embossing powder.  Next, I added a rainbow of colors with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a water brush.  I also painted a shadow effect with a grey color around the letters to really help the stand off the panel.  After this had dried I stamped the rest of my sentiment from the Sunbeams Stamp set and adhered it to some colored cardstock.

Make sure you hop over to the CAS-ual Friday Blog for more inspiration, peeks and a giveaway!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Psssst - And keep this handy so you can save some $$$ when all of these new goodies are released this Friday!

1 comment:

Michelle W said...

WOW Lisa, gorgeous card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS