Sunday, July 30, 2017

Aloha Challenge #126 with MarkerPOP

Hello!  It is time for a new challenge over on the MarkerPOP Blog.  I tell you these challenges go so fast for me, even though you have two weeks to play with our challenges I still think it flies by hehehe!  Any who, today has another fun photo inspiration that fits perfectly with this time of summer I think...



To join our challenge all you have to do is use some form of a marker that is offered in the MarkerPOP Store, which trust me there are a lot of marker choices!  And here is what I've created based on the inspiration...


To create this card I've used the Sugar Pea Designs Pineapple Paradise Stamp Set, Memento Ink, Versafine Ink, and my Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers.  I hope to see your creations linked up!  Remember there are great prizes offered every time just for playing along!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What a gorgeous card Lisa!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS