Sunday, July 2, 2017

Crafters Companion July 11th HSN Sneak Peek...

Woo hoo!  I'm popping in on this gorgeous Sunday morning to share a sneak peek at some more of the new goodies that will be available on HSN on July 11th!  If you would like to see a complete list of the products you can click this link.  Now onto my sneak peek...


Aren't these flowers gorgeous?!  These flowers are made with the new Quilling dies that will be available on HSN July 11th, and I LOVE them!  I have also used the Quilling paper pack that will also be available for purchase, and that work so beautifully with these dies.  To get nice full flowers I would recommend die cutting 3 of each type of flower, layer them together with strips of double sided adhesive along their bottom edge making sure to stagger the petals, and then you simply roll them inward to form the flower.  I do recommend using a liquid glue or hot glue gun on the edge to ensure that your flower will stayed rolled up.  You can also watch Sara's video on the Crafters Companion Facebook page on how she creates her flowers with this die.  Optional: I also added beads to the middle of mine by stringing the beads through floral wire and running the ends through the middle of my flowers.

Finally, I thought I would share a few of the projects that I've created with some of these flowers...



Aren't they so much fun?!  I can't wait to see what you'll make with yours!  And don't forget to join the Facebook party for our HSN July 11th release, it's always full of fun inspiration and giveaway! Woot woot!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS