Friday, July 7, 2017

ADORNit! Take 3

And I'm back!  I have one last card to share that I've used the ADORNit! Hello Friend Mini Coloring Book, The Ton Stamps: Sending Peonies Stamp Set, and my Spectrum Noir Colorblend Pencils...


Out of the three cards I've shared today, I have to say that this one is my favorite.  I think it is because of the brighter and more tropical colors that I've used, and I really love the touch of yellow on the leaves.  For added dimension I went over some areas with a black gel pen, a white gel pen, and a gold.  I will definitely be keeping this color combo in mind for future floral projects!

I am also entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Summer Sunshine Challenge 

Thanks so much for stopping by and seeing my creations today!  Here is a final look at all three of the cards I've shared here on my blog and I hope I've inspired you to get those mini coloring books out and make your own clean and simple card designs!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS