Friday, July 7, 2017

ADORNit! + Spectrum Noir = Color Happiness!

Hi!  Today I will be popping in several times sharing some cards that I've created with my ADORNit Mini Coloring Book and my Spectrum Noir ColorBlend Pencils.  These two work perfectly together, and here is my first card that easily came together...


 To create this card I chose a page out of the Hello Friend Mini Coloring Book by ADORNit!.  I then colored it in with my Spectrum Noir Colorblend Pencils.  Next, I used a stamp set called Sending Peonies by The Ton to add my sentiments.  As I wanted the coloring to be the main focus of my card I used a simple silver foiled cardstock to mat it before adhering it to a cardbase.

I added a few sequins to finish it off!  Thanks so much for popping in and I'll be back with a few more quick and easy ADORNit! based cards :).

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Gorgeous! You can't tell that image is from a mini coloring book. It looks awesome!

Helen Gullett said...

Oh Lisa... it is beautiful! Love your blending work on those flowers. I adore all the Mini Coloring Books from ADORNit!

Catherine said...

This is amazing, I love how you colored this little page, I might need to try those pencils! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS