Sunday, July 16, 2017

MarkerPOP Challenge #125

Hello!  I hope you are having a nice weekend!  So far the weather has been gorgeous here in Ohio.  I'm popping untidy to share the new challenge happening on the MarkerPOP Blog.  These challenges are always fun and easy to join along as all you have to do is use some type of marker that is carried in their store!  Super simple!  Plus you can win awesome prizes!  Any who, here is the newest inspirational photo and what I've created based on it...


I instantly thought of going to a fair of some type and busted out my Mama Elephant Little Dog Agenda Stamp Set to create my own fair like scene...


To color in my scene I used a mix of Distress Markers, water, and a brush.   I had used a Copic drawing pen to create my little tight rope, but in hindsight I should have added it after I watercolored. duh!


I also used the new Winnie and Walter Stamp Set: Sentimental Birthday for my sentiment.  Thanks so much for stopping by today and I can't wait to see what you'll create for this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS