Thursday, July 6, 2017

Crafter's Companion, July 11th, HSN EEEKKK!!!!

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!!  We are getting closer and closer to the Crafters Companion Release and Fun on HSN July 11th!!!  Make sure you set your alarm clocks, dvr's, and get ready for a day full of inspiration!  Today I'm popping in to share one of the projects I've created with some of the products that will be available that day.




 To create this gift box I used several of the 6 x 6 Embossing Folders that will be available onto two different mediums.  The box was embossed and created out of Crafters Companion Construction Cardstock.  (If you like to create 3D items then this cardstock is a must! So Sturdy!)  The Folders I've used are part of the Embossalicious Embossing Folders and are called Flora Bunda and Regency Swirls.  These folders give nice deep impressions everytime, and they are great for all kinds of mediums.

My butterfly for example was die cut and embossed out of an old Milk Jug!  LOVE when you can upcycle and make something so pretty!  To create the butterfly I die cut it from the Die'sire Graceful Butterflies Die Set twice from plastic I had cut off of an old Milk Jug.  I then ran both of them through my Gemini with the Regency Swirls Embossing Folder.  Next, I painted over the butterfly with acrylic paint in purple and set them to dry.  I then lightly went over the images with a pearl paint and my finger to help accentuate the embossed areas.  Finally, I adhered them together in the middle and added some beads with beads to act as the antennas and body of my butterfly.

It's so fun to create your own embellishments so that you can really personalize them for your recipient.  Thanks so much for checking out my little creation today and I hope you'll get to join in our FB party by clicking here.

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

This is so feminine and pretty Lisa!

Jean said...

So pretty!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS