Thursday, October 5, 2017

CAS Challenge Is Back At STAMPlorations

Woot woot!!!  The CAS Challenge is back at STAMPlorations Stamps!!!  And we hope to see you join in our challenges!  This month we are using the optional twist of the color Orange in your Clean and Simple Projects.  Here is what I've created...




This card was created with the New Beginning- Dee's Artsy Impressions, and the Hello Sunshine Phrase Die.  I used a mix of my Spectrum Noir Markers to color my image in and added some shine with Spectrum Noir Glitter Pens in Gold and Clear.  I then framed the whole thing in three times and finished it off with a partially colored sentiment cut.

We can't wait to see what you create!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

PS - You can save on your STAMPloration Stamps by using the Code: STAMPGIRLLISA  for 20% off your total purchase!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love this design .... beautifully CAS xx

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS