Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Groovy baby...

Oh I just LOVE the new Alley Way Stamp Feeling Groovy Stamp Set... it is soooo fun to play with!  And as soon as I saw this van image I had to play...


So fun, right?!  Best part about this card? It's one layer baby!!! (well if you don't count the paper piecing that is!) I started this card by stamping the van in the center of my cardbase.  I then masked it off and went covered the front of the card with a stencil and distress inks.  Next I removed the mask, colored various areas with Copics, paper peiced a floral design.  Stamped the sentiment in the corner from the Freebie Stamp Set of the Month, Far Out, with every $40 spent, and added an enamel dot in the center! :)

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Party Time Tuesdays: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp: In the Middle ( my little van is right in the middle of one groovy background hehehe!)
Virginia's View: Cards with Dimension/Layers - I actually have 3 layers on this one layer of sorts card (confusing, right?!) I have a stencil background, a stamped image and some paper piecing on top!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous work!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog :) - Ashli

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun!

Leslie Germain said...

GROOVY card!!!! Just LOVE this!!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh this is so cool!! Just love that stenciled background and cool paper pieced van!! ;)

Unknown said...

Awesome card! I love your idea and the result is just stunning! Love these cars btw ;))

hugs

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS