Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Science Fun Layout...

Hello!  I'm popping in quickly tonight to share one more layout with you... this layout uses lots of older stash product, yay!  I'm finally starting to make some headway ( a girl can dream right? hehehe! )




Since I used a lot of older supplies I don't know exactly who the makers are for everything, but I do know that I used some October Afternoon and some Echo Park.  I was really inspired by the Picture This Challenge: Use 3 Photos + Travel.

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

8 comments:

Cassie said...

I love the patterned paper! Thanks for joining us at Picture This!

Marie Friant said...

Great Layout!!! I love your pictures & the colors!!! Thank you for playing with us @Picture This!

Brenshevia said...

Beautiful page, love all the fun colors! thanks so much for joining us at PT!

Devra said...

I love the mix of patterns on the page. Thanks for playing along with us at Picture This

Marci said...

I love your style! Great LLO--glad you were inspired and shared with us at PICTURE THIS!

Cherished said...

Wonderful take on the challenge. Thanks for playing at Picture This.

TantiK Creation said...

Wonderful take on the challenge. Love the PP and all the elements. Thank you for joining us at Picture This!

Unknown said...

Great layout and fantastic take on the challenge! thank you for joining us at Picture This!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS