Friday, April 3, 2015

Hangin' With My Peeps

Hello!!!  It's Friday, yay!!!  Today I'm sharing this cute little Easter card on the SweetStamps.com Blog that's sure to bring some smiles...


Supplies Used:
 Easter Peeps Accents A172
 Bunny Peeps Set S010
 Enamel Embossing Powder Fluid
 Enamel EP CRANBERRY WINE
 Enamel Powder TURQUOISE LAGOON
 Fine Detail EP FANTASY WHITE
 Fine Detail EP WHITE


This card is a super clean and simple card with a cute sentiment.  I started by embossing the peeps in three colors.  I then layered some patterned paper, stamped the sentiment and adhered the little bunny peeps.  Now the yellow embossing I created myself by mixing several other embossing powders together.

I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Pastels
and I was also inspired by this super cute photo for the Sparkle & Shine Challenge #3:

Thanks so much!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

jessica said...

LOL!! So adorable Lisa!
Happy Friday my friend!
Hope you have a GREAT Easter weekend!

*Vicki* said...

This is so stinkin' CUTE!! LOVE the sparkly peeps! :)

Suzanne C said...

Peeptastic! Love how you have shimmered them up and your adorable card! Thanks for joining in the Pastel challenge with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Houses Built of Cards said...

So darling! LOVE your sweet peeps - they are such a fun trio of colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle and Shine!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS