Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Nephews of Mine Layout

Hello!  Happy Tuesday!!!  I'm popping in to share another layout I had time to squeeze in this month of my two nephews...


These two little men are a part of my every day life as I have watched them since they were each just babies.  I love them so much and love that my two have built in best friends! :)

I created this layout with lots of various Amy Tan Collections.  I had recently gotten a few sheets of her new collection and just had a blast mixing and matching with things I already had in my stash from the past! There was no real plan in mind when I started this layout, I just kind of trimmed layered and had fun!

I am adding this to the Clique Kits April Anything Goes Challenge
Paper Issues: Chalk One Up Your Own Style Challenge : since I used no sketches or anything for this layout it is all me!  It is bright and happy and fun... all my style!

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

jessica said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!
What a GREAT LO Lisa!

*Vicki* said...

How adorable!! This is such a perfect layout for boys!! I love it! ;)

Leslie Germain said...

What an adorable page!! LOVE the colors and what a neat bond you all must have!! So special!!

Paper Issues said...

Love this layout! Thank you for linking it up at Paper Issues! We featured you today on the blog and website!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS