Sunday, June 12, 2016

Basic Layout with 4 Photos

Hi!  Today I'm here to share a pretty standard and basic layout with all of you... do I mean that like it's a bad thing?  No, not at all.  I think basic layouts are a necessity at times and a part of scrapbooking.  I wout not be able to get as many layouts done as I would like if I spent hours embellishing, layering and playing around on every single page, such is life.  I also find basic layouts necessary sometimes when you have large photos that you don't want to make smaller, for fear of losing details, or that you simply don't want to trim as was the case with the photos in this layout...



This layout was created with a mix of product from my May Hip Kit Club ( yes, I just now opened it, yikes! But totally LOVING it! ), with the exception of the Chicago stickers, those have been in my stash for quite some time hehehe!

I am linking this up to the Scrappy Friends Mood Board Challenge, as I just love the colors in it!



Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

I like your layout. Sometimes the pictures speak for themselves.

Miriam Prantner said...

Yes! You can't make every layout a work of art, sometimes you just have to get it done. Totally agree! Love the papers you chose for this!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS