Monday, June 20, 2016

MFT - Glitzy Glitter Challenge and Sketch Challenge

Hello, hello!!!!  Today I am sharing a card I've created for two of the My Favorite Things Challenges.  Right now they've been having a fun week of Camp's, inspiring us and sharing new tips and tricks with various techniques.  The very first day was about glitter, and I just love my glitz and shine, so of course I'm playing along...

This card is the complete opposite of yesterdays, no? hehehe!  Not sure where to really start with this challenge I then used the MFT Sketch Challenge: #285 as my starting point:


I then used the My Favorite Things LJD Together Forever Stamp Set and Die-namics Bold Greenery Dies.



Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Wow! Beautiful card! I love the grey color palette!

Georgiana said...

I did this glitter challenge too...couldn't pass it up. The colors you used for this wedding card are very elegant.

I Card Everyone said...

Lisa can you tell me about those wonderful grey papers, please? Funny that, with all this gorgeous glitz, I'd be drawn to grey papers, right? Your card is fabulous!
=]

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS