Monday, June 20, 2016

MFT Camp Create Day 2

Hiya!  I am back today with another card for the My Favorite Things Camp Create Day 2: Wonderful Watercolor...




To create this card I started by stamping and heat embossing the Geometric Grid Background Stamp with clear embossing powder onto watercolor paper.  I then used my Gansai Tambi Watercolors and randomly added yellow, orange and red colors to the paper with a wet on wet technique.  While this was drying I die cut my tag and stamped my cupcakes from the Sweet Birthday Wishes Stamp Set with Grout Gray Hybrid Ink and used the no line watercoloring technique to color the images in. I then stamped my sentiment in a bold orange color to tie in with the background.  I pulled the blues from the stand of the cupcakes and used it as a background panel for my watercolored panel.  I layered it all together and used twine for the tag and sequins on the card!


Thanks so much for stopping by again and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS