Saturday, June 11, 2016

Beautiful Things...

Hello and happy weekend!  Today I am up on the CAS-ual Friday Blog sharing a bright and uplifting card with you today...

To create this card I started with the negative of the Smile die from a previous project from the Smiling Fri-dies collection.  With the help of my MISTI I was able to stamp the sun image from the Sunbeams stamp set several times with various colors of ink to create an ombre effect right along the edge of the cut.  I then stamped the sentiment in a matching orange ink below the sun.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have an amazing day!  
PS - need some new CAS-ual Friday goodies?  I have a coupon for you to use below! yay!!!  And don't forget to join the CAS-ual Friday Challenges!

Lisa



2 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Lisa, what a beautiful card! Gorgeous colors!!! It would be a great card for CASology this week (SUNSHINE)! (By the way, I e-mailed you twice about your prize...if you could e-mail me your address, that would be great!)

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the diagonal design and the gradation in color!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS