Friday, January 26, 2018

Crafty Doodle Chick and Watercoloring

Hello!  I am so happy to be up on the Crafty Doodle Chick Blog today!  If you haven't had a chance to stop by my blog lately then I have to share the opening of the Crafty Doodle Chick Store, yay!!!  Who doesn't love a good craft store?!  And there are so many exciting things to come as the store is adding more and more products in every day!  Plus today she is running a sale on the Gorjuss Girls Stamp Line, exactly what I'm using on today's project.



So if all of that has you enticed I encourage you to at least stop by the blog, check things out and then take a look at her new store... should I mention Lawn Fawn can be pre-ordered now at a pretty fabulous price?!  Hurry!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

from Japan ;Thank Thank you as always nice newsletter.

Celeste Goff said...

The sneak peek looks adorable. Heading that way now!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS