Friday, January 12, 2018

You Are Koalafied...

Hi!  I'm excited to be sharing my first post on the Crafty Chick Doodle Blog today, yay!  I decided to play with the super cute Koalafied Stamp Set by Gerda Steiner Designs, and I've made a super fun and bright card to cheer anyone up...


To create my card I started by adding some fun panels of patterned paper, and a diecut circle strip from MFT Blueprints 31.  Next, I stamped and colored in the adorable Koala and sentiments from the Koalafied Stamp Set.  I decided to pop the Hug sentiment up with some foam adhesive, and ta-da!



I hope you'll get a chance to pop by and check Crafty Doodle Chick out, this is a new crafting store that is going to start offering more and more goodies as time goes on, and we love to support our little stores here in the crafting community so give them a chance!  The shipping rates are awesome too by the way!  And I have a code for you to use until 1-14-18  to get 10% off of your order!  Psssttt - new MFT goodies are in the shop now...


Happy Crafting and Shopping!!!
Lisa


No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS