Thursday, January 18, 2018

STAMPlorations CAS Challenge Reminder

Hi!  Today I am over on the STAMPlorations Blog sharing another take on the recent CAS Challenge, which has the optional twist of using the color Silver...


I LOVE the sentiments from the Wonderful Life Stamp Set, and this is one of them.  I've actually made this card to go in one of my Daughter's lunches.  I enjoy sending handmade cards with her, and especially ones that help lift her up.  School can be such a hard place sometimes, and I think little reminders of being great can do more than one might realize.

To create my card I started my stamping and heat embossing the sentiment and stars across gray cardstock.  I then splashed a few drops of white mist over the entire panel.  Once everything was dry I adhered it to a strip of constellation patterned paper and finally onto my cardbase.

I hope you will join in the challenge this month, and remember all products are welcome!  Find full rules on the blog.

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS